June 24, 2020
We have some exciting news for you. The team at HVC has been working diligently to create a freshly updated and more user-friendly Hudson Valley Current app to replace the former app. The website will also have a fresh new look, with some handy new features.
This update will occur tomorrow, Thursday, June 25th. You will receive an email letting you know your account password has been reset. We know change and technology can be a bit intimidating at times, but we’re here to guide you through the process. Here are the steps to follow to start using the improved system:
- You will receive an email letting you know your password has been reset, and what your temporary password is. This will be used to log in to the website and/or the new Hudson Valley Current App.
- Uninstall the old Cyclos App from your device (if previously installed), as this is no longer valid.
- Install the new Hudson Valley Current App onto your mobile device via the App Store for iPhones or GooglePlay for Androids.
- Retrieve your one-time-password from your email inbox, and use it to log in to the new App and/or website (if you don’t know your username, let us know and we’ll help).
- You will be prompted to change the temporary password to a permanent one of your choosing; please do so and save for your records.
- Continue transferring Currents throughout the Current Community using the updated website and/or Hudson Valley Current App!
Should you experience any issues throughout this process, please contact our Director of Member Engagement, David Cagan, at David@HudsonValleyCurrent.org.
We look forward to improving your experience as a member of the Hudson Valley Current so that you can easily earn and spend Currents throughout the Hudson Valley.